WOOHOO EXAMS ARE OVER! Sort of. Okay, fine my written exams are over, I still have 2 oral exams next week. BUT I’m taking a day to relax (aka, binge watch ALL the series) before getting back to studying (there’s really only so much studying I can do before it really just stops working). Anyways a very special thank you goes out to Percy from Percy Reads for nominating me for this award!
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate
- I had my first exam on the 27th and I spent half a day on the 23rd (12h and 34m actually) reading Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
- I’m 157cm (that’s 5’2) and I have a friend who’s constantly surprised by how short I am. I once grabbed a book from the top of his bookcase (about 1.90m) and he couldn’t figure out how I’d reached it.
- He (the aforementioned friend) and I are constantly confused as a couple, so much so that our professors and some of our respective friends think we’re dating (the situation is so bad, our friend even came up with a ship name for us).
- My English Lit professor was asking us at the beginning of class last year why each of us chose to study English and, when she got to me, I was caught unawares so I told her the truth: I’d chosen it because it would be marginally easier for me to study. Let’s just say she wasn’t satisfied by my answer.
- As of right now, I’ve lived in 4 countries (Greece, USA, Belgium, Switzerland)
- The first time I got lice when I was 6, the situation was so bad my mother resorted to dying my hair, after the 6th attempt to get rid of them failed.
- I was bored in class one time so I decided to write a make out scene between me and my crush at the time. While that was harmless enough, about a month later I was engaged in a debate (for class) and he was doodling in my notebook, where he found the story and read it. Since there were no names, he thought it was about me and his best friend so he tried to set us up for an entire year.
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Analee @ Book Snacks
Kelly @ Stellar Scrutiny
Sarah & Faith @ Sublime Reads
Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
Please don’t feel pressured to do this on my account, and if you’ve already done it leave the link down bellow so that I can check it out! 🙂