In the spirit of being slightly organised, I’m sticking to the Monthly TBR lists but I won’t aim quite as high as 9 like I did last month.
- The Abyss That Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie: I didn’t get to this last month so I definitely want to read it some time in March!
- The Clockwork Princess, and The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: Iam very ashamed I haven’t finished The Clockwork Princess yet but I want to do that before I start City of Bones. Be honest with me if you’ve read The Infernal Devices, will I be heartbroken by TCP?
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab: I’ll be honest, this one’s only on the list because I have 30 pages left and I’m rather reluctant to tackle them because it means it’ll all be over for another year *sniffles lightly*
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin: I’ve been in a mood for WWII-related fiction lately so I’ll definitely be picking this up soon.
- Anything Could Happen by Will Walton: I have a feeling I’m going to get very attached to this book very fast, which doesn’t bode well because the blurb itself is heartbreaking.
- Trick by Natalia Jaster: Honestly speaking, the easiest way to get me to read a book is to give me a bisexual lead (or secondary character) and mix in some fantasy elements. There’s nothing more to it.
I really hope I can get to all of these books this month but I’m not too optimistic, what with the amount of reading I have to do for my classes…
What are some books you’re planning to read this month? Any new releases you’re excited for this month?