A huge thank you to Melissa @ In A Bookish World for nominating me for this award! I could definitely use some sunshine these days, Switzerland’s been so rainy lately!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1// If you need to choose one for the rest of your life: hardcovers or paperbacks?
I have to go with paperbacks on this one purely because I they’re easier to carry around. I don’t even own that many hardcovers, I usually only get the hardcover if I really like the book and I read it as an ebook.
2// What’s your favorite genre of books?
I love anything fantasy. It’s such versatile genre that I’d be happy to just read fantasy for the rest of my life (I might miss the sci-fi though…)
3// What’s a genre of books that you will never read?
I can’t think of a particular genre that I would never touch, more like individual books. I generally have issues reading books where child abuse is very graphic and detailed (it’s why I couldn’t get through the beginning of Half Bad).
4// Which food makes you happy?
Chocolate. I absolutely love anything to do with chocolate, even for so if it’s combined with berries.
5// Cat or dog person?
Well I have to say both because my family actually has both back at home in Greece.
6// What’s your dream job?
At the moment, I’d love to work in bioanthropology or in the culinary industry.
7// What do you do when you’re in a reading slump?
I either fall back to a favourite (usually Harry Potter) or just push myself through it until I get over it (it doesn’t usually take long, especially when I happen to fall on a really good book).
8// Coffee or tea?
I hate the taste of coffee unless it’s sugared down A LOT (but I do love the smell) so I’m going to have to go with tea on this one.
9// Who’s your favorite person?
I know my dog isn’t a person but I’m terrible at picking favourites.
10// Do you have a favorite quote?
This quote is one of my all time favourites:
How bravely beautiful it is, that sometimes, the sea wants the city
Even when it’s been told it’s entire life it was meant for the shore
– Christopher Pointdexter
11// What 2016 movie are you so excited for?
Since Deadpool’s already been released, it’s a tie between X-men: Apocalypse and Captain America: Civil War.
- Do you have a favourite poem?
- Which book universe would not want to live in?
- If you could study anything, what would it be?
- Favourite subject at school?
- Least favourite subject at school?
- Would you rather live forever or be guaranteed a spot in paradise when you die?
- Favourite non-canon pairing?
- What was the first fandom you became really invested in?
- Do you like watching horror films?
- Favourite literary trope?
- What’s your favourite English accent?
- Jorelene @ Page Chronicles
- Beth@ Reading Every Night
- Kellie @ Book Delights
- Demmi @ Words And Lyrics
- Katerina @ Bookbox By Kat
*please don’t feel pressured to do this on my behalf!