April is dedicated to finishing series since I’ll be tackling The Captive Prince, The Mortal Instruments, and The Grisha Trilogy, as well as starting Six of Crows and The Raven Boys. I’m aiming for 9 books at this point, so we’ll see how that plays out!
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare: I certainly hope this book is much more engaging than the last one, which just felt like a filler book.
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare: Well I’ve made it this far I might as well finish the series.
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie: I’ve actually already started this one. I like it so far (being only 30 pages in or so), the narrative tone is engaging and I’m optimistic about it.
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo: It’s high time I finish the series, especially since I just keep getting spoiled for little bits here and there through tumblr.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: The Scorpio Races is this month’s pick for the Fanboy Book Club and I can’t wait to get to it, it sounds incredibly intriguing.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: I feel like I’m the only person who hasn’t read Six of Crows, and tumblr seems to think it’s fair game as far as spoilers are concerned so I’ve added this one to my April TBR.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: With all the hype surrounding The Raven King, my curiosity for this series has been reawakened so I’m rereading The Raven Boys before deciding if I’ll continue on with the rest.
- Prince’s Gambit by C. S. Pacat: That Captive Prince ending was a killer and I need to know what happens next.
- Kings Rising by C. S. Pacat: I doubt anything will make me drop this series so I’m adding Kings Rising to this month’s TBR.
I don’t know if I’ll be able to read all of these but I’m very optimistic about it and that’s what counts!
Have you read any of these books? What are some books that you’re planning to get to this month?