This Friday for Hype or Like Fridays, a meme created by Jill @ Rant and Rave Books, Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads and Britt @ Geronimo Reads, the subject is Books I’m Thankful For (or Can’t Live Without), so let’s jump right in!
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Trick by Natalia Jaster
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- A Court of Mist and Fury (ACoTaR #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Kings Rising (The Captive Prince #3) by C.S. Pacat
- A Gathering of Shadows (ADSoM #2) by V.E. Schwab
- Crooked Kingdom (SoC #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Honorary Mention: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (it is the book that got me into reading, I begrudgingly recognise that it deserves its place on this list)
Honestly I could go on and on but I’m going to limit myself to these. I’m sure you’ve noticed that Harry Potter is conspicuously absent but that’s because I thought it would be too predictable so I switched things up a bit.
Have you read any of these? What are some books you’ve come across that are dear to you? Let me know!